The SMOK ZMax mini Kit (Stainless Steel) Includes:
• 1pcs - Smok ZMax mini Stainless Steel Body.
(This is not the Chrome version, Chrome is made of brass and it's much cheaper than our stainless steel version).
• 1pcs - Stainless Steel extention tube. (Used for 18650 battery)
• 1pcs - Smok 18650 2800mah batteries
• 1pcs - Smok 18350 800mah batteries
• 1pcs - TrustFire TR-001 Multi-Purpose Lithium Battery Charger (Charges two batteries at a time)
• 1pcs - Standard End Cap
• 1pcs - User manual
• 1pcs - Gift Box
Zmax mini is an improved VV and VW mod based on Zmax, it preserves all the functions of Zmax v2 RMS with the flexibility of batteries selection in either mini mode or stabdard mode.
- PCB with 5 Amperage output limit
- User selectable Voltage or Wattage Control
- Voltage Control Range: 3.0--6.0 V with 0.1 volt increments
- Wattage Control Range: 3.0--15.0 watts with 0.5 watt increments
- RMS Option
- Large 3 Digit Digital Display with Blue LED
- Selectable Main Info Display: atomizer/cartomizer resistance, battery under-load voltage, atomizer/cartomizer Output voltage
- Improved Translucent 360° turnning button, much durable compare to VMax
- eGo style connector (Fitted CE5 / Stardust without any addtional connector)
- 4 + 1 VENT-HOLE Bottom Cap (Both Standard Cap and Extended Cap)
- Work on 2 pcs 18350 Batteries With the supplied Extended Cap or Single 18650 battery with the standard cap
- Short Circuit protection
- Reverse battery protection
- Battery Monitoring
- Over-Discharge Protection
- On/Off Mode
1 to 1 exchange within 2 weeks subject to stock availability, 6 month of warranty that provided by Smoktech directly, We will help you to send back to Smoktech for warranty claim or repair but all shipping cost will be bear by the owner.
Note: Warranty will not cover physical damaged or damage due to the human error.
Benefit of Variable Wattage device:
The benefit of variable wattage device is to be able to set the "heat/power" where you like it and the device will read the resistance of whatever atty/carto and adjust the voltage according to the resistance to acheive the result that you wanted. Just Imagine it's nice to be able to build a coil on a RBA and not to worry about what is the actual ohms are. You can wrap a 1.5, 2.0 or 3ohm coil and it will output the same "heat/power" that you want.